1. HAVE FUN!!! This is most important!
2. Cars and drivers must meet ALL safety rules.
3. All cars will display Association sticker.
4. ONE DRIVER PER NIGHT. A non-member may drive a car once, but must join before driving
5. Drivers must be at least 16 years old, (under 18 with parent’s consent)—ALL drivers must have
a valid driver’s license and vision restrictions must be followed to race!
6. No alcohol/drugs/medications that alter your reflexes or reaction time, (including over the counter
7. Drive with the guy in front of you. (Penalties will be assessed on an individual basis.)
8. Cars need to run tight in a group, back off if there is not a car beside you or challenging you from
behind. If someone is consistently running way ahead of the pack, they will be subject to a
restrictor plate or THROTTLE STOP. MIRRORS are allowed so you can see the other cars.
9. Once you have won a feature race, you will start in the back and will disqualified from winning at
the next 2 events. (Car and Driver) All non-winners will be on draw/redraw system. Previous
winners will start behind them
10. No radio communication devices (Race receivers REQUIRED).
11. We know that there may be disagreements from time to time, but let’s try to get along and
remember RULE #1 is why we’re here!!!!
12. Membership fee for the year is $25. Must be paid before racing, unless prior arrangements have
13. ALL Driver's must read and sign Rules of Conduct and Competition before being allowed to race!!
SAFETY EQUIPMENT…Let’s keep everyone SAFE!!
1. SFI approved NECK BRACE AND FIRE SUIT is mandatory. RACING GLOVES ARE
MANDATORY, RACING SHOES ARE RECOMMENDED
2. Fire extinguisher fastened down (within driver’s reach) – STRICTLY ENFORCED.
3. Good (3) inch – five (5) point harness, Must be no older than 4 years old!
4. DOT approved full-face helmet with shield.
5. SFI approved fuel cell is mandatory, with tip-over valve, no PCV type valves allowed. Fuel cell with
6. Fully enclosed firewall between fuel cell and driver.
7. Window net or arm restraints.
8. Top must be enclosed over the driver, (no convertibles, and no sun roofs).
9. Doors must be fastened shut.
10. Fan shroud mandatory.
11 Battery must be fastened down and in a plastic boat box if it is in the driver’s compartment. If it is in
the trunk, it must be securely fastened down behind the firewall.
12. Six point roll cage of minimum 1 5/8 tubing on main bars, (no exhaust tubing cages), mandatory
door bars (minimum of 3). If the car had an existing roll cage, check it carefully, they often rust from
within. Driver’s door plate of minimum 18 gauge steel recommended.
13. Electric fuel pumps are only allowed on flathead engines, it must have a mercury or inertia switch,
running light, and well-marked kill switch.
14. MANDATORY – IGNITION KILL SWITCH WITHIN DRIVERS REACH WHEN YOU ARE
BELTED IN. Clearly marked ON/OFF. A MASTER POWER SWITCH is recommended for all cars.
15. Aluminum Racing Seat Mandatory!
16. Numbers and accompanying letters (i.e. 4x, 2m, etc.) Must be at least 2” wide and at least 18” tall
and on both sides of the car in contrasting colors. (letter can be smaller)
17. Solid motor mounts not required, but highly recommended. NO Excessive engine setback! Front
sparkplug can be no further back then even with the upper balljoints!
18. Solid front firewall and full floor from firewall to rear of cage is required, (non factory floor is ok). 18
gauge sheet metal minimum, NO aluminum floor under driver’s seat. Interior may be dog housed
in, floor is not necessary under the doghouse
19. If fuel line runs through driver’s compartment, must be enclosed in conduit. Steel or braided racing
20. Cars will be inspected before competing and may be inspected at any time.
FRAME and BODY
1. OEM frames only!! No full tubular frames. Frame does not have to match body. No wheelbases
shorter than 105”. Rear tubular frame allowed if suspension mounts in stock position. Must have
stock front stub! Front upper control arm mounts may be altered and moved.
2. Stock intent suspension, front and rear. Tubular Upper Control Arms allowed. Weight jacks are
allowed. Pan hard bars allowed, as long as mounted in a stock configuration. NO Excessive
angles. May be curved for clearance, but absolutely NON-ADJUSTABLE!! No coil-over or torsion
suspension, NO half leafs, No fifth arm or pull bars on rear end, NO traction bars.
3. Shocks – one per wheel, except for RF, which may be double shocked.
4. Good working four wheel brakes. Random testing may be performed. Brake adjuster is ok from
front to back. NO on/off switch.
5. Steering – must have a steering box, can use power steering or rack and pinion.
6. TIRES – MAX 9.5” mounted on 8” or smaller rim. You may use racing or standard tires. No snow or
mud tires. No unilug wheels. Beadlock on RR only.
7. Frame – if you replace it, it must have OEM frame rails (truck frame o.k.) and OEM width. Keep the
frame in proportion to the body
8. Body: The body must be an American made, 1950-1975 sedan, no pick-ups. Fiberglass STOCK
appearing roofs allowed. Must match body (E.G. 55 Chevy Kit Body) Aluminum
replacement panels allowed as long STOCK appearing. Bodies subject to approval before
racing! The body must be of original width, but may be shortened (to an extent) to match frame
wheelbase. Doors, hood and trunk lid must fasten securely. NO wings. Max 6” spoiler. NO PICKUPS
9. The car should be kept looking good, painted, clean and presentable in appearance. Keep the
cars looking like old race cars…motor close to stock position, radiators in the front.
10. Bumpers – must have front and rear bumpers and must be securely fastened. Do not have to be
stock, may be tubular. Aftermarket nose pieces allowed WITH PRIOR APPROVAL!!!
11. 3150 lbs minimum weight with Driver. If weight blocks are used, they must be secured with 1/2" bolts;
weights must be painted white and have the car number on them.
12. Rub rails are allowed, but better never be used!!!
13. All Cars Should display what they are either on visor or grandstand side of car. Ex: 1964 Pontiac
Le Mans, 1953 Chevy etc.
1. V-8 American made block, NO cubic inch rule. One unmodified Holley 4412 2-barrel carburetor of
500 cfm or less, with no more than a one inch spacer or one inch adapter under the carburetor
Cast iron heads only!! OEM aluminum, cast iron, or aftermarket aluminum intake that measure no
more than 3.75” from the top of the block to the top of the intake for Ford and GM. 4.25 for
Dodge/Chrysler. Flat Top Pistons Mandatory after 2016! Any exhaust, any ignition. ROLLER
ROCKERS or ROLLER TIP ROCKERS are allowed, but NO Roller cams or lifters! NO fuel injectio
OR turbo chargers.
2. Inline 6 – American made stock automotive parts only. Crank MUST match OEM stroke. One
unmodified 2-barrel carburetor of 500 cfm or less, unmodified in any way, with no more than a one
inch spacer or one inch, adapter under the carburetor. Cast iron head. Any exhaust, any ignition. No
aftermarket cranks, NO ROLLER CAMS or ROLLER LIFTERS allowed! NO fuel injection OR turbo
3. Flatheads- can do anything they want, multi carbureted. Basically, whatever you can afford!!
4. Transmissions- must be OEM – any automatic. Any 3, 4 or 5 speed with clutch in blow-proof bell
housing! Clutch pedal or hand clutch allowed – with working reverse. No in and out boxes. Torque
5. Rear ends – any rear end, 3/4 ton truck, locked, full floating, or quick change with steel tubes are
allowed. NO independent rear suspension allowed.
6. Driveshaft – must be painted white and must have a driveshaft loop, not over 6” from front u-joint.
Second loop constructed of cable or chain in the rear, recommended
7. Must have a working starter.
DO NOT READ BETWEEN THE LINES. IF IT DOESN’T SAY YOU CAN DO IT….YOU CAN’T!!!
Contact Eric Cerny @ 402-615-2840
Mike Ganskow @ 402-910-0164
Jay Dee Becker @ 402-276-1133
or email MCSA00@live.com with any questions.